Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My work

I was jobless for about 6 months (well, I was teaching English part time at a kindergarten anyway) till I found a job at an English Conversation Cafe .... oh, just follow this chat session with a friend ....

ladyjade: So, how's thing there? You go a job de?
ableme: working in an English conversation cafe
ableme: feel like a male pros!!! :))
ableme: job is just to talk to customers in English
ableme: very easy job
ableme: and get to meet many chicks!! B-)
ladyjade: Amboi!!
ladyjade: So..you are enjoying yourself there la..
ableme: sometimes I get old grandma as customer :((
ableme: 70yo, 60yo
ladyjade: =))=))
ableme: more frus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ladyjade: so old de..still want to learn english for what le?
ableme: actually, they can speak very well but they come to cafe to practice their English
ableme: btw, I saw some ads in Jpn that they have those male social escorts, etc gigolo, etc
ableme: so maybe those grandma hoping for some action from me ...... anyway, I should be very cheap. :((
ladyjade: =))
ladyjade: that makes you an errrrr... 'lou arp'!!
ladyjade: =))
ableme: quack quack

*'lou arp' = old duck = gigolo

Our cafe conducts International Party every month and here is October party picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home