Real Estate
Once a real estate agent, always into real estate wherever I go? Accommodation in Japan is quite complex and you need to pay 4 or 5 months in advance when you start renting.
Breakdown:
3 months deposit refundable deposit.
1 month agents fee, i.e. paid by tenant to the agent for introducing the accommodation to him.
1 month key money, i.e. paid by tenant to the owner for letting tenant rent the property.
If you are foreigner, you need to have guarantor. So, foreigners find it hard to rent properties in Tokyo.
Fortunately, there are some owners who are willing to take only 1 month deposit and don't need agents fee or key money or guarantor. Most foreigners don't know such owners. That's where I come in. I freelance as a real estate agent for foreign tenants who wish to live in Japanese accommodation.
The cheapest studio (250sf) in Tokyo area is around \70,000 (RM2,400) p.m. while the most expensive 4-bedroom service apartment (2,500sf) in Roppongi is around \2,440,000 (RM84,000)p.m.!!! Crazily expensive!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home