My mobile phone


This is my mobile camera phone. Its a Sony Ericsson which I bought it in May 2005 for 6,000yen (RM207). The camera is 1.3 megapixels. My monthly phone charge is about RM180. I hardly use the phone to call anyone; in a month maybe I call about 10 times only. You can sms to me as I am using a Vodafone 3G phone. Do you noticed the phone strap? Well, all Japanese people put a strap on their phone so I don't want to be the odd one out by not having one.
The phone is cheap because I have to sign a 1 year contract with Vodafone. If I terminate my account before 1 year, then I have to pay penalty 22,000yen (about RM750) for the termination. Also, you cannot buy phone set only like in Malaysia. There are many mobile phones selling for 0 yen but you have to sign a postpaid contract with the service provider like Docomo, AU or Vodafone. Only Vodafone uses USIM card just like the SIM card in Malaysia but I don't know whether Malaysian SIM card is compatible with the Japanese phone. Some phones can receive TV programmes or have international navigation location map.
2 Comments:
What is the phone strap for?
The phone strap is just for fashion. I don't know why Japanese like them so much. Some of them have at least 4 or 5 straps on the phone. Japanese are homogeneous people, that means everyone does the same thing. There is not much individuality. Frankly, I hate the strap as it gets in the way when I put in my pocket. But since I got it as a Christmas present, I thought why not. hehe I become like Japanese!!! *blush*
Post a Comment
<< Home