Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Chinese New Year

So when is CNY actually? hahaha. My sister told me that it is 29 Jan - Year of the Dog.

How do Chinese celebrate CNY in Japan? Going shopping, buying ornaments/ foodstuffs/ groceries/ etc, eating out at Chinatown in Yokohama. Hmmm... sounds like same as in KL - going to Chinatown in Petaling Street.

I think I am going to celebrate CNY with the Chinese restaurant owner near my home. :-( But this year I don't need to give ang pow (red packet filled with money) to your kids. :-)

3 Comments:

At 24/1/06 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo! This is Eric Kwan. Not so bad you still can visit some Chinese friends near ur place. As usual, me, Jang Keong & Daniel are going to visit some Malay chicks during CNY. Gong Xi Fatt Chye!

 
At 25/1/06 12:00 PM, Blogger Bloody Caesar said...

Sigh ... CNY is creeping up on me. I have not done a single thing at all to prepare. Anyway, here's wishing you a very happy CNY ... may all your wishes and dreams come true ... woof! woof! woof!

 
At 25/1/06 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ee ai! Being in Japan doesn't save you from dishing out angpows! You owe me 2X2 years' angpows!

Toyota Levin Rules!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home