Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Blog visitors

If you visit my blog and have been reading silently all my short stories, please put some comments here so that I know I am not talking to myself. hehehe (laughing to myself)

にほんごもだいじょうぶです。よろしくおねがいします

If there are too much for you to read, just skim through the titles that interest you. If nothing interest you, then don't read at all. Thanks.

2 Comments:

At 22/1/06 10:17 AM, Blogger Bloody Caesar said...

Ben and Suanne from Vancouver, BC checks your blog everyday. If one of our favourite blog.

 
At 24/1/06 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure like what you did on the website. You are having fun, assimilating Japanese culture, going around the country more then a tourist, and in short will be more Japanese soon. Well done. I am seeing Japan through your eyes. And love everything I see. And I am sure lots of people or your friends like what you see and display on the website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home